Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Playlist

In case anyone has even looked at my playlist, just know that I didn't write any of the titles. It's obvious that I didn't because I know how to spell 'here'.
Elen and I were talking the other day about how much it bugs us when people don't use correct grammar. You kind of get that little twitch when someone say something wrong, and sometimes it doesn't go away until you say something. You just sit there with the corner of your mouth twitching for forever. It got to the point where she had to tell this one kid in her algebra class off for a minor infranction. I'm not as picky about it as she is, because I would be a hypocrite if I was. She uses proper grammar all the time, though, so it's all right for her.
I just reread this. It's really boring, but I'm gonna post it anyway. Maybe this can be the preface to "Alyssa's Spiel on Grammar." Who knows?

2 comments:

Anna said...

I'm the same way, our new neighbors have horrible grammar. But, now that I'm spelling grammar it doesn't look right, but it's not coming up on spellcheck so I think I'm ok. :) Love you girl and your rants!

Rachel said...

I totally agree, and I'm so proud to say that Spell Check is the best invention ever! :)