Sunday, August 30, 2009

Identity Crisis

I think the world is possibly coming to an end.
I just tried to sign up for twitter, and the username lissylouhoo was taken.
Do I need to repeat the last sentence, or do you understand the magnitude of this situation?
I am no longer the only lissylouhoo in the world. I've had this username since I was like, 6. I feel like something vital has been stolen from me, which is probably a logical thing to be feeling because something vital HAS been stolen from me. I don't know what to do. My vision is starting to blur. Am I crying, or fainting? I don't know but it's HORRIBLE.
This is probably the most horrible injustice that's ever been done to me.
I think I need some time alone.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

It's Ok! Who needs silly Twitter anyway, right! ;0)

Kimberly said...

PS...just boycott...that'll show 'em! ;0)

Devin said...

Uh, sorry about that, Lis. I've always been jealous of your username.

lissylouhoo said...

I should start a protest. That would solve everything. And you're right. Twitter is silly. I'll get over it... eventually.... maybe.