Friday, September 18, 2009

HELP ME!!!

So far, every person I've talked to about this has assured me that I can indeed pass a high school math course in the 8th grade. Let me now provide the final piece of evidence which proves that I definitely CAN NOT pass honors algebra.

My math teacher only grades tests and quizzes. Right now my grade in her class is a C. Do the math.
That's right, I got a C on the first test of the year. Content: Matrices, Adding Fractions, Probability, Stem and Leaf Plots, and Box and Whisker Plots. Besides Matrices (which are so easy it's almost criminal) this is all stuff I learned in the 6th grade.
So why did I get a C???
Good question. I think the right answer is probably that I'm out of my mind.
The other bad news is that these are the easiest subjects we're going to be covering all year.
How am I going to do this???
I don't know what to study. I don't even know HOW to study. I've never had to study before in my life, and I guess now is a pretty good time to learn.
Needless to say, I'm frustrated. I'm so frustrated that my eyes are starting to water.

You know what else? All I ever do on here is complain. I'm really, really, really sorry that I put you guys through all this crap.
But you know what sucks even more?
I'm wearing a shirt that smells like baby puke, but I don't care enough to change it.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Algebra is HARD! That is where I started having a lot of trouble with Math. BUT, I did have to learn to study like you said and it worked. But, it sucks. I'm sorry that you're having such a hard time. :) Love you. I wish you were closer so we could go for a run, because you liked those so much. Or maybe hills??? Let me know.