Friday, October 9, 2009

My Weekly Update


This is what I look like this week. I've been so stressed out.
Monday we had no school, so I wasn't that stressed that day.
Tuesday I went to an after school tutoring session because I got a "D" on my last math test (oh, no!) I'm not stupid, though. Right now I just have a very bruised ego.
Wednesday I took the make-up test to (hopefully) get a better grade so I won't have an "F" in my Honors Algebra class... that doesn't look good on my records...
Thursday was the craziest day of this week. I had a test in my science class, then after school I went to a National Junior Honor Society meeting. We elected officers. My bud Elen was elected president. Cool, huh? I helped her write her speech. Anyways, after school we had to drive super fast to get to the spelling bee. I don't really want to talk about the Bee... my ego is damaged enough as it is, if you catch my drift...
Friday: I just tried to make it through the day. I honestly don't even remember what we did in school today...
That was my wonderfully relaxing week. (Actually, now that I look at it, it's not really that impressive...)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

It's okay Lyssa, your not the only one. I'm stressing over Algebra too.

Anonymous said...

algebra is hard :)