Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Anna's New Haircut



I was looking at hairstyles on the web today and when I saw this one I totally thought "Anna!" I don't know about you, but I think this would look really good on her and I think she would like the color. Anyway, maybe I'm just making myself sound like a total idiot, so if people could please comment and a. tell me what they think, and b. assure me that I'm not an idiot, that would be great.

Also, do you like the changes I made to the blog? I'm not so sure about the navy/brown thing, but it was easier to read than the shade of blue I had before. So I guess that's something else you people could comment about. Sorry, I'm practically giving you homework with all these comment requests. Sorry. Did I already apologize? Sorry if I did. Sigh...

5 comments:

lissylouhoo said...

It would be even better if Anna herself commented...

Molly said...

Like the hair, like the blog. She might have to grow it out a little for that style, though. But maybe not.

By the way, I wonder what your hair looks like these days. Ever think of putting a picture of yourself on your blog for those of us who live miles away? Just a thought.

Dut

davenportreport said...

Ditto to Dutbeg. When are you coming this summer?

I can totally see Anna wearing that haircut.

You make me laugh. I loved your post about textbooks. Really really funny!

XOXO

lissylouhoo said...

Well, I could put a picture of myself on the blog if my teenage self-esteem wasn't so low.

I'm coming for the summer on june 14th- july 22nd. I know it's kinda short notice, but I just bareely got it all planned out like two days ago (with dad as my witness).

Love ya'll and see ya real real soon!

Lis

Anonymous said...

Its very beautiful short hairs,
Thanks for posting...

___________________
Vince
Instant loans at an attractive low rates