Saturday, May 23, 2009

Facebook is Ruining My Life

If anyone is wondering why I haven't posted in a month, it's because of Crackboo- I mean, Facebook. Or rather, more beacause of my darling mother, who I have the privilege of sharing a computer with (lame, huh?) and who is also way more addicted to Facebook than she is willing to let on. She is on there 24/7, and I find myself constantly in fear that she will discover some new game like Mafia Wars or Farm Town just as she's starting to get sick of the whole thing, and then the 3-month-long cycle of exhausting our poor laptop will start all over again. These are some really long sentences, huh? I guess I type a lot when I'm complaining...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I feel really bad for you. Your mom must really be obbsessed!

lissylouhoo said...

Hee hee... yeah. She's hopeless.