Monday, October 20, 2008

Victory is as Sweet as They Tell Me

Gues who is the new Student Body Secretary of Escobed Middle School? That's right, yours truly. I ran against 2 7th graders and an 8th grader. It's a dad gum miracle that I won! My mom bought a bunch of neon poster board, and I came up with 2 slogans:
1. Alyssa will keep Escobedo's future "BRIGHT!"
2. You can bet your "KNEE-ON" me!
I think I deserved to win with all the thought it took me to put those bad boys together.
Anyway, I'm the most excited person in the history of the world, not that I sound like it.
But speaking of elections... vote Obama because McCain can't handle a debate without:
a. dissing the other candidate at least once every new toipic
b. putting on a smug expression whenever he thinks he's right, or he disagrees
c. letting his wife spend $300,000 on an outfit/diamond jewelry to wear
d. generally being a totally unprofessional BABY

BARRACK THE VOTE!

2 comments:

lissylouhoo said...

Thanks! It was really exciting to win. At first,I didn't think I would. Now, everyone calls me Madame Secretary. It's kind of weird, but I like it.

Anna said...

Congratulations Nugget! That is so exciting! We love you and know that you'll forever be my hero because you won!